Monday, July 12, 2010

Sometimes when I'm up my life feels like fireworks

I have been hypomanic for about a month now. My Psychiatrist is working very closely with me to adjust my medicines. He saw me last Wednesday, then Friday, and on Sunday. Such care and dedication! And he knows that I take my medicines like clockwork. In fact, I was floored at the end of our last "conference". He said, "I admire you a lot, Tim". Wow, what a compliment. So even though my speech is a little slurred, and my mouth feels like Sub-Saharan desert, I keep on making the commitment to follow his plan exactly, and then reporting back the results. Total honesty is the best policy with regard to your Psychiatrist, your support person, and yourself.


4th of July Fireworks Fair St. Louis over Old Courthouse

No comments: