Tuesday, May 09, 2006

network


network
Originally uploaded by dsevilla.
This photo is an ideal image representing how a support network looks. There is beauty in joining with others for a common cause, or for friendship.
What can you do today to get the support you need and want?

As Kathleen Crowley writes in her book "The Power of Procovery",

"Rather than feeling victimized by moods, responding to feelings as they come, it is sometimes possible to create them."

Thanks to Diego Sevilla from Spain for this lovely image!

1 comment:

Diego Sevilla said...

WOW! What can I say. Really thanks for using my work. I must admit this shot surprised me too. I posted it with not much deep thought, but afterwards I was realizing that it was really nice, and I'm really happy it is inspiring others too.

I really appreciate it, and I wish your quest towards healing goes very well.

Deepest thanks,
diego.